JulieDance is dedicated to fostering appreciation for and
participation in dance and music, and supporting the
research and treatment of childhood cancer.
JulieDance and DonetskBallet’spresentation of The Nutcracker has become one
of Bergen County’s most endearing and entertaining holiday productions, and
affords young dancers an exceptional opportunity to perform in a professional
production with one of the world’s leading ballet companies–and for a great
JulieDance is proud to present this marvelous presentation of The Nutcracker
to benefit pediatric cancer research, care and treatment at:
• St. Jude Children’s Hospital
• The Tomorrows Children’s Institute at Hackensack Medical Center
• The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
• Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center
• Dana-Farber/Children’s Hospital Cancer Center
• Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center/Fred's Team
• Valley Hospital “Butterfly” program, a pediatric hospice program for
the care and support of young, terminally ill cancer patients.
Thank you for your generous help in supporting this important cause.
JulieDance, 85GodwinAvenue .Midland Park,NJ 07432 201-670-4422
www.juliedance.org ©2013 JulieDance